Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
POTATO SALAD WITH ROSEMARY ROASTED FENNEL AND CREAMY MUSTARD AND HONEY DRESSING
Source: http://www.luculliandelights.com/2010/03/potato-salad-with-rosemary-roasted.html (Entered by Leigh Wilkerson)
6 medium potatoes
1 med/large fennel bulb
the white part of a small leek
rosemary, finely chopped
extra-virgin olive oil
1 tblsp Dijon mustard, I used whole-grained
1 tsp honey
1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tblsp sunflower oil or some other mildly flavoured type
4 tblsp fresh cream
- Trim the fennel bulb and then cut it it into thin wedges. Put them in an oven-proof form, sprinkle them with salt and pinch or two of chopped rosemary and bake in a pre-heated oven (175°C/350°F) for 15-20 minutes or until they are soft and slightly golden.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water and cut them into pieces when ready. Slice the leek thinly and add to the potatoes in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the fennel wedges to the salad and drizzle the dressing all over it. Mix well.
Read more: http://www.luculliandelights.com/2010/03/potato-salad-with-rosemary-roasted.html#ixzz1w4Z38pEu
Step by Step Instructions
- (Ingredients available at market listed above. See recipe at top for all ingredients and directions.)